KOKOSO Baby Coconut Oil (70g)
100% natural head-to-toe infant skincare
Keep delicate young skin beautifully moisturised and baby-soft with our premium organic coconut oil. Packed with nourishing natural nutrients and skin-loving fatty acids, our magical multipurpose moisturiser is an essential for your baby’s skincare regime. Use daily as a deeply moisturising body butter, silky-soft bottom balm, heavenly baby massage oil and so much more.
- The highest quality raw virgin organic fresh-pressed coconut oil specially selected to keep baby's skin happy and soft
- Contains the natural goodness of around 3 premium organic coconuts in every 168g pot
- Completely safe to use from day one (skin patch test recommended)
- A moisturiser, nappy balm, massage oil and so much more
- Available in two handy sizes for home and on-the-go
- Suitable for sensitive skin and eczema-prone skin
- Baby-safe, lightweight, recyclable, BPA-free packaging
- Ethically-produced and cruelty-free
- Absolutely no nasty chemicals
Not just for babies! Our ultra lightweight fresh-pressed coconut oil can also work wonders as a natural lip balm, all over body moisturiser, make-up remover, hair mask, after-sun, pregnancy tummy balm and more!
Remember, Kokoso Baby Coconut Oil melts to a liquid at temperatures above 24 degrees. It's the mark of a truly natural product. Please open your pot carefully and upright on hot days and store out of direct sunlight or away from warm radiators. In warmer weather, it's happy being kept in the fridge if you prefer to apply Kokoso as a solid oil.
Ingredients: 100% Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil and nothing else.
Country of origin: Sunny Thailand
Patch testing: Don’t be fooled by the name. Coconut is a member of the palm family, which is not related to nuts or peanuts. Coconuts are classified as a fruit. While allergic reactions to coconut have been documented, most people who are allergic to tree nuts can safely eat coconut. All Kokoso Baby products have been dermatologically tested and are certified safe for sensitive skin and eczema-prone skin, mild for skin and kind to skin. Please consult your doctor if you're unsure and, of course, as with all natural products we recommend carrying out a patch test on a small area of your little one’s skin if it's your first Kokoso Baby experience. Simply apply a small amount of the product to the inside of the forearm and leave for 24 hours to see if the skin reacts. If redness or irritation occurs, stop using the product.